Friday, September 07, 2007

IM; Email; Gossip; Boundary Fence/Woodshed

Surprisingly busy day at South Swamp today, although I was only able to discern this from the number of IMs & Emails I received. I have the sound for incoming IMs & Emails enabled, & each is different, so as long as I keep a window open up in my office area, I can be outside or in another part of the house & hear the signal ok, which supports my multitasking obsession.

A colleague & I gossiped on IM for a while about the nearly chosen Chief Warlord, & made remarks back & forth about our ability to work with each of the candidates. So far there is only one, who if chosen, will cause me to immediately send out resumes looking for elsewhere to do what I do. Hope that isn't necessary.

During my lunch hour, since I am telecommuting today, I was able to get a nice piece of the woodshed wall/fence moving along, & was even able to stack a small amount of wood inside. I will need to purchase more supplies to finish it though.

No comments: