Thursday, September 27, 2007

Shiny Shoes; Sore Throat; Sign Of The Azul

My intuition told me to dress up today. I did. My intuition was right *:-) I wore a very nice guayabera, very nice gray pants with a killer crease, very nice tipped shiny shoes, & my Harry Potter excellent glasses. The HR people came to South Swamp to give a 1.5 hour "What you need to know" workshop, & they brought a crew of four (usually only two) & one of the four was a biggie. She remember me & so did the second most powerful one, so I am glad I looked good. I am just getting over a cold though, & still have a sore throat which can get me coughing fairly easily, so I didn't eat anything prior to the meeting, drank tea the whole time, & didn't speak. No worries, everything went well *:-)

My Training Studio is being used more & more these days, & for multiple purposes, so the boss decided to give the studio a name that would be attractive & memorable, & chose "Azul", which is fine. Today on my lunch break I went to the sign shop & ordered a nice blue sign that will go on the window right next to the studio entry door, & it will say "Azul", except with a zed instead of a z.

No comments: