Friday, August 31, 2007

Hot Sledge; Easy Money

Because my boundary line neighbor & his family were gone all day (& might still be gone, perhaps for the entire holiday weekend), I was able to get up on the step ladder with the 8# sledge hammer & get the anchor T-posts in place which form the core support system for the wood shed I am building on the property line. It was 100 degrees today, & even the Davey Tree guys just down the road weren't working as hard as I was *:-) I had to drink lots of water & take breaks, but got the work moving along nicely *:-)

Because today is my telecommute day, I also had to make sure that I kept pace with the emails & other assignments, but since most folks were on their way already to the long weekend, it was pretty easy. I will be working most of the weekend anyway, so they get their money's worth.

No comments: