Friday, August 03, 2007

ZIA Mission Accomplished; "M" Still Incompetent

I successfully accomplished my ZIA mission of interfacing the Supreme Warlord candidate that is in Europe with the interview committee here. The chairperson of the interview committee completely botched the timing of opening the web apps & so I still got the frantic phone call from Europe wondering where the conference was, but as soon as I called the chairperson & "asked" her to quit screwing around & to open up the conference (30 minutes late) then the flow began & all was well. Two of the 5 candidates were assassinated today, but I don't know which 2 yet.

Got several major bills paid today which makes me feel good. The timing for when several of them are due apparently changed without me catching it, so I am paying more attention to that sort of thing for a while.

Watched a very good film on dvd this evening, & had some good wine too *:-) I'll start the weekend now.

No comments: