Thursday, August 02, 2007

South Swamp Kills Two More

Tomorrow, starting at 8:30 a.m., the elimination of 2 out of five candidates for the Supreme Warlord open position will begin & by 5:00 p.m., or shortly thereafter, only 3 will be left. One of the candidates has handicapped himself by traveling to a different continent & will be trying to influence the committee via a web app...good luck mate *:-) I trained him on how to use the web app, & I have kept in constant supportive contact with him per the request of our current Interim Acting Executive Director, but he is having trouble finding both voice & data lines in the country he is in, so several of us are putting in extra hours to monitor the communication grid to make sure we pick up whatever he can get on line. Pain in the ass, actually. He's kind of a typical asshole too, imho, but maybe that is what we attract. Some people say I am an asshole, but I remind them that my business card has "P.A." after my name, meaning Professional Asshole, and that I went to school for many years to become as much of an asshole as I am *:-)

My new cube and its configuration continues to please those who drop by for the first time, & it continues to please me also *:-) Thanks.

No comments: