Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wind & Heat, Back To The Office Tomorrow

It was surprisingly windy here in the mountains where my home office is located, & we lost power & internet for awhile. All is back up now though. It was also warmer than I expected, but I no longer pay any attention to the weather unless it is life threatening, because I believe our weather patterns have changed forever & are governed by the rules of chaos theory.

My decision to exchange telecommute days with a colleague has turned out well, since she was able to contribute very successfully during a staff meeting that she usually must miss, & she also was very appreciative of my effort because this way her partner will get to use the car tomorrow, whereas usually on Fridays my colleague needs to be in the office. It makes me feel good when things turn out to be win-win.

I was able to spend a small amount of time with our new grandson & our granddaughter this week, & that was very nice. I hope the opportunities to do so increase *:-)

No comments: