Saturday, August 04, 2007

Woods Walk, Home Made Apple Pie, Laughter

Nice day for us (my wife & I) because we got time for a nice long walk in the woods, & then came home to eat the freshly baked apple pie that my wife made *:-) Later we watched some imported British comedy dvd's that brought forth lots of laughs, which was relaxing & very pleasant.

I have a project that must get done on our property within the next 30 days, but it is a little sensitive in that I will be making permanent a firewood storage area that currently appears as temporary, & which runs along the boundary line with my neighbor. My neighbor has been having a rough time emotionally, & is already allowing anger to be his emotion of choice, so I have been waiting until he is gone for a whole day to dig the 3 holes I need to dig to place the upright pipes in concrete to form the basic corner of the new woodshed. However, he must have gotten laid off or something because for the last 2 months he has been home all day everyday, & has not been going anywhere on weekends either. I'm going to have to find a way to carefully plan and execute the project, so that I can complete the whole concrete part in 5 or 6 hours, & hope that he leaves for at least that long. Tenuous, indeed.

I just got to review the pictures from the wedding in France that my daughter & her husband attended, & they are neat. Very real, not absurd at all, & it seemed to be a wedding of just the right size for the family warmth to be shared. I appreciate the photos, thanks.

No comments: