Sunday, August 19, 2007

Prayer Flags Are At Work In The Wind

The culmination of both a need & a desire became complete today *:-) For many years, just about as many years as I have wanted to complete the deer fence all along the road, I have wanted Tibetan Prayer Flags on our property to help bring more peace, not just to us, but to all who live near us. That is what I have understood the Prayer Flags have the power to do. The "need" part was because their is a great deal of danger around me now due to not only the boundary dispute that continues with my neighbor, but also because this is my natal time, which makes me very vulnerable to the forces of the world, just as a baby who is being born needs the nurturing & support of loved ones and professionals during the birth process. Anyway, as I write this, there are two 13' high poles, one on each end of our property, & each with a 6-foot long flag hanging down vertically, made up of the most traditional colors & wood block prints. They are waving in every passing breeze, no matter how slight or fierce, doing their work night & day. I am content that this wish has been granted to me *:-)

I have lost 6 pounds from the excess weight I have been carrying for a little over a year, & I am also greatful for that, & I suspect diet control is now a part of my daily requirements for living a fairly pleasant life. No worries, I will do my best to continue in good health.

No comments: