Friday, August 10, 2007

iLife & iWork Arrived, Install Went Fine

iLife08 & iWork08 both arrived today bright & early, & because today is my telecommute day I was able to install them on all 3 macs. I watched the entire Jobs "special event" that had him demo'ing & explaining them, & it was one of the best presentations I have seen, & I learned quite a bit. Not too much marketing bs either.

I gave up & took an anti-inflammatory for my left knee a few minutes ago, so perhaps I can get some sleep tonight. It hurts. Just general abuse & from moving heavy objects I suspect. I am hopeful it will ease up so I can be a bit more relaxed.

Another new home-made apple pie from my wife today, which was very good. I ate 2 whole pieces *:-) I will have more tomorrow also. They are good *:-)

No comments: