Sunday, August 05, 2007

More Apple Pie, A Little Landscaping, A Little Clean Up

My wife made another apple pie, so I am fully involved in apple pie eating as of this writing *:-) They have been really good, & use the limited number of Gravenstein apples from our tree, along with some other varieties, & the combo is exceptionally tasty. The crust is home made too *:-)

I raked, gathered & removed quite a few fallen plums from the walkways today, & this will be a necessary activity for about another month, until they are all off the trees.

I also broke down the cardboard shipping containers that had been building up, in preparation for taking them to the recycle center.

An investigator for the BGFAAT (Birthday Gift Forecast And Analysis Team) called me today & asked what I want for my birthday which is this month. I only had to think for a moment, & then I knew what I wanted and let him know. That was nice *:-)

No comments: