Saturday, August 11, 2007

Laughter In The Air *:-)

OMG. Where did all this come from? The first dvd we watched this evening, "1941, Collector's Edition", had me ROFLing. My wife was a little less entertained, but agreed that there are some fabulous & humorous scenes. Then we watched one segment of a British comedy about one of the "houses" of Cambridge, & I laughed a lot with that one too. Then we watched one segment of Six Feet Under, & it was funny too! This much humor all in one evening is like, very unusual, & it was fun *:-)

We pipped over to my office cubicle for a brief interlude today so I could make minor adjustments to the decor & furniture placement, which will help Monday go more smoothly, & it needed to be done without a lot of kibitzers around.

Excellent pie again today *:-) Also, I had one of our just picked plums...fabulous *:-)

OMG, a old Theodore Bikel song that I downloaded just came on over my headphones, and makes me smile. Bikel was still making his rounds when I was in college, so he is part of my musical history. Sings this one all in Russian.

The anti-inflammatories are helping, but the pain still lives *:-) Oh well.

No comments: