Sunday, August 12, 2007

'Mo Pie, Walk In The Woods, Good Productivity

Yup, I finished off the latest home made apple pie today *:-) Wow, it was good!

Despite my painful knee, I needed to get out into the woods today, & so my wife joined me & we had an excellent walk. Very healing, actually *:-)

I worked consistently throughout the weekend on getting my office paperwork, research documents, URL referent checks, & other work work done. I did pretty good, & the two briefcases that I will take back into work tomorrow, & the two laptops I will take back to work, have all been brought to a better state than when I came home at the end of last week. There is a subtle change going on in my work ethic at the moment. Don't quite understand it yet.

As far as I know, the great ship I toil upon is still becalmed in South Swamp. Perhaps tomorrow a breeze will rise *:-)

No comments: