Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Dentist, Tempeh Burger, End Of Day

My wife & I got through our individual experiences with our dentist very well today, & although we are always quite fatigued by the time we get home due to the distance we have to travel just to get to our dentist (slightly over an hour's drive one way) combined with the stress of having dental work done, we are grateful because we know we have one of the best dentists in the entire state, & it is worth it. I ended up having to replace my water based pressurized cleaning machine which cost a bit, but again, it is worth it. I also got more floss so I can keep doing that. The dental hygienist noticed that my teeth are tough to floss, so that validated the complaining I do to myself while I get myself psyched up to do it at home *:-)

My wife found & purchased a new type of tempeh burger & I tried one today & liked it, so we will get some more & eat them for a while as part of our regular summer food group.

It is now the end of the day for me & so rest awaits, along with sleep I hope. I was able to score some new trance music that I am listening to now & that is helping to relax me, so getting the rest will be easier with my heart open.

No comments: