Monday, August 06, 2007

Long Day For Both My Wife & Me

Neither one of us got off work until 8:30 p.m. tonight. Way tired. My wife is also in pain from her hip due to too much lifting/carrying/reaching on uneven surfaces. Bummer.

Tomorrow we spend the day with the dentist. I hate it but it does help.

South Swamp ghosts are fully disappearing now, with one of the more useful ghosts sending her final goodbyes today, & we will never see her again. Another ghost, one who was in my group, has stopped coming to any meetings, & is just sitting in his cubicle, waiting for calls from potential interviews that never come. Depressing.

My new cube & set up continue to inspire others, and that is cool.

The Acting Interim Executive Director stopped by my cube today & thanked me for the efforts I put into making last Friday's set of interviews a success. I told her she is welcome.

No comments: