Saturday, August 18, 2007

Stay Low, Choose Peace

I had the option of either choosing "not peace" or "peace" today, & I chose peace *:-) I am very glad that I did, & I will try to do so more often. As I began my day there were two paths before me...first, I could work to complete the boundary line woodshed & related issues, at the very great risk of having to deal with another confrontation with my neighbor. Second, I could completely pick all the fruit off the Bartlett pear tree in our orchard, where no confrontations could happen.

As it turned out, I made the right choice by choosing to pick the fruit. As the day went by, I noticed that several traps, of an emotional IED type, had been set by my neighbor which would have gone off had I started to work on the woodshed/fence. None of the IEDs went off, & I was not injured or even upset.

Subtle things these choices we are presented with, & I am greatful to sometimes be sensitive enough to know that I have a choice *:-)

No comments: